Key business data on pharmaceutical research trends
DUBLIN, February 18, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “2022 Global Pharmaceutical R&D Directory” directory was added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The directory provides a wealth of key business data on pharmaceutical research trends. At a time when investment in R&D is at an all-time high, this publication is intended as a strategic reference guide to the major trends in pharmaceutical R&D, as well as a means of benchmarking your company’s performance.
From a review of R&D investments and productivity globally to a breakdown of R&D trends in each major therapeutic class, the R&D Directory provides a comprehensive review of the current R&D environment.
The R&D Directory provides essential business information to save time on:
- The development pipeline of major companies analyzed by categories and therapeutic stages
- Compounds in research by therapeutic class for large companies
- Number of Compounds Approved by Therapeutic Class and Stage of Development
- Comparison of company-originated/licensed product pipelines
- Average development time to market and attrition data
- Trends in R&D investment, costs and culture globally
- Number of biotechnology products by development phase, therapeutic class and type
- Licensing Trends for Big Pharma
- R&D focus for key therapeutic areas
- Benchmark development time by phase and success for over dozens of therapeutic categories
- Comparisons of compounds in research by stage of development for dozens of therapeutic areas
- Analysis of previous year’s pipeline development by stage for all major pharmaceutical companies in the world
- Where is & Eastern Europe included UK
- United States & Canada
- South & central America
- the Middle East
- All Africa
- All Asiaincluding China, India and Japan
- Australia & New Zealand
For more information on this directory, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2n0g7u
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world’s leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1904
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets