Full access to 1,300 offers and contract documents
DUBLIN, January 10, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Specialty Pharmaceutical Partnership Terms and Agreements 2014-2021” report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The Global Specialty Pharmaceutical Partnering Terms and Agreements 2014 to 2021 report provides comprehensive access to available agreements and contractual documents for over 1,300 specialty pharma agreements.
This report details the latest specialty pharma agreements announced in the life sciences since 2014.
The report presents the reader with a comprehensive review of specialty pharma deal trends, major players, top deal values, and deal financials, helping to understand how, why, and under what conditions companies are entering into partnership deals. in specialty pharmaceuticals.
The report presents the values of financial transaction terms for specialty pharmaceutical deals, listed by aggregate value, upfront payments, milestone payments, and royalties, allowing readers to analyze and compare the financial value of deals.
The central section of the report explores the key negotiators in the area of specialty pharma partnerships; both the top deal values and the most active specialty pharmaceutical trading companies are reported, allowing the reader to see who is succeeding in this dynamic deal market.
One of the main highlights of the report is that over 1,300 online records of actual specialty pharmaceutical agreements, as disclosed by the parties to the agreement, are included near the end of the report in a directory format – by AZ company, stage of development, agreement type, therapeutic focus and type of technology – easy to browse. Each transaction record in the report is linked via Weblink to an online version of the transaction.
In addition, when available, the records include contract documents as submitted to the Securities Exchange Commission by the companies and their partners. While many companies look for details on payment terms, the devil is in the details in terms of triggering payments – contract documents provide this information where press releases and databases do not.
A comprehensive set of appendices is provided, organized by AZ specialty pharmaceutical partner company, stage of development, transaction type and therapeutic focus. Each transaction title is linked via Weblink to an online version of the transaction file and, where applicable, the contract document, providing easy access to each transaction on request.
In conclusion, this report provides everything a potential negotiator needs to know about partnering in the research, development and commercialization of specialty pharmaceuticals and technologies.
The 2014 to 2021 Global Specialty Pharmaceutical Partnership Terms and Agreements provide the reader with the following key benefits:
- In-depth understanding of specialty pharma transaction trends since 2014
- Access to master, initial, milestone and royalty data
- Detailed access to actual specialty pharmaceutical contracts entered into by major biopharmaceutical companies
- Identifying the most active specialty pharmaceutical negotiators since 2014
- Understand the key terms of agreement that companies have agreed to in previous agreements
- Undertake due diligence to assess the suitability of the terms of the agreement you propose for business partners
Available offers are listed by:
- A-Z Company
- Face value
- Stage of development at signing
- Offer component type
- Specific therapeutic target
- Type of technology
The analysis of the actual contractual agreements makes it possible to evaluate the following elements:
- What specific rights are granted or optional?
- What is actually granted by the agreement to the partner company?
- What exclusivity is granted?
- What is the payment structure for the transaction?
- How are sales and payments audited?
- What is the duration of the agreement?
- How are the main terms of the agreement defined?
- How are IPRs managed and owned?
- Who is responsible for marketing?
- Who is responsible for development, supply and manufacturing?
- How are confidentiality and publication managed?
- How to settle disputes?
- Under what conditions can the agreement be terminated?
- What happens if the owner changes?
- What sub-licensing and sub-contracting arrangements have been agreed upon?
- What boilerplate clauses does the company insist on?
- What boilerplate clauses seem to differ from one partner to another or from one type of transaction to another?
- What jurisdiction does the company insist on for contract law?
Main topics covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 – Trends in Specialty Pharmaceutical Transactions
2.2. Specialty pharma partnerships over the years
2.3. Most Active Pharmaceutical Traders
2.4. Specialty Pharmaceutical Partnerships by Deal Type
2.5. Specialty Pharmaceutical Partnerships by Therapeutic Area
2.6. Specialty Pharmaceutical Partnerships by Type of Technology
2.7. Terms of Agreement for Specialty Pharma Partnership
2.7.1 Key values of specialty pharmaceutical partnerships
2.7.2 Upfront payments for specialty pharmaceutical transactions
2.7.3 Specialty Pharmaceutical Transaction Milestone Payments
2.7.4 Specialty Pharmaceutical Royalty Rates
Chapter 3 – Major Specialty Pharmaceutical Transactions
3.2. Top Specialty Pharma Deals by Value
Chapter 4 – Most Active Proprietary Traders
4.2. Most Active Pharmaceutical Traders
4.3. Profiles of the most active specialty pharma partner companies
Chapter 5 – Directory of negotiation of pharmaceutical specialties contracts
5.2. Pharmaceutical Specialties Contract Negotiation Directory
Chapter 6 – Specialty Pharmaceutical Transactions by Type of Technology
Chapter 7 – Partner Resource Center
7.1. Online partnership
7.2. Partner events
7.3. Further Reading on Dealmaking
Appendix 1 – Specialty Pharmaceutical Transactions by AZ Company
Appendix 2 – Specialty Pharmaceutical Transactions by Stage of Development
Appendix 3 – Specialty Pharmaceutical Transactions by Type of Transaction
Annex 4 – Specialty pharmaceutical offers by therapeutic area
Annex 5 – Definitions of types of transactions
For more information on this report, visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/k75nvm
Research and Markets
For EST office hours, call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN call toll free +1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
US Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outside the US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Markets