All Indian Congress Committee Members R Mani Naidu, Dr Raj Rishi Pandey Join Aam Aadmi Party | India News
New Delhi: R. Mani Naidu, member of the All India Congress Committee, and Dr Raj Rishi Pandey joined the Aam Aadmi party on Monday August 3rd.
MLA Saurabh Bhardwaj said the people are joining the Aam Aadmi party after being influenced by the Delhi development model of the Arvind Kejriwal government.
People who wish to work in the public interest and who also wish to be a part of all the historic work done by the government in sectors such as education, health, electricity, water, roads and wifi in Delhi are now part of the AAP family.
The national secretary of the Aam Aadmi Party, Pankaj Gupta, welcomed everyone to the Aam Aadmi Party wearing a cap.
Aam Aadmi Party Chief Spokesman and Grand Kailash MP Saurabh Bhardwaj said: “Today is a very happy day for the Aam Aadmi Party government. Many famous figures in Congress and BJP party join the Aam Aadmi party today after being influenced by the policies of Shri Arvind Kejriwal.
Among the members who joined the party today, R. Mani Naidu, Congress Committee Member of India, President of the Indian Congress of South Delhi, twice President of the Andhra Union and currently Observer of the Babarpur Congress District also joined the party.
He was also a member of CAPART, Government of India. His wife, Uma Naidu, has also run for the Delhi Municipal Corporation twice.
MLA Saurabh Bhardwaj added that “What makes R. Mani Naidu most special is that he is considered the first citizen of Telangana and the Andhra region.”
Apart from him, Dr Raj Rishi Pandey also joined the Aam Aadmi party today. He is also a member of the All India Congress Committee.
He was an observer for the 2019 Lok Sabha and Delhi Assembly elections. As well as, a former financial adviser to the government of Madhya Pradesh, former secretary of NSUI Delhi and also served as secretary of the Delhi Youth Congress.
MP Saurabh Bhardwaj welcomed all members saying, “On behalf of the Aam Aadmi party government, I welcome all those who wish to end the corruption of the MCD and wish to work under the leadership of Shri Arvind Kejriwal in the AAP family.
Besides R. Mani Naidu and Dr Raj Rishi Pandey, many members of the Rashtriya Prajapati Mahasabha have also served in the AAP government. People from other political parties also joined the Aam Aadmi party today.
Among the elderly who joined the Aam Aadmi party today, mainly the following people joined the party:
1. Sonu Kumar Prajapati, Chief Secretary General, Rashtriya Prajapati Mahasabha, Delhi; Former District President, Samajwadi Party
2. Suresh Kumar Prajapati, President, Delhi Pradesh, Prajapati Mahasabha
3. Smt. Aarti, National President, Mahila Morcha, Prajapati Mahasabha
4. Jagpal Singh, Vice President, Delhi Pradesh, Prajapati Mahasabha; Former District Vice President, Kisan Morcha, BJP
5. Mahipal Singh Prajapati, President Mandal, Karawal Nagar, BJP; Manager, Delhi Pradesh, Prajapati Mahasabha
6. Dharamveer Prajapati, Secretary General, Delhi Pradesh, Prajapati Mahasabha
7. Siddharth Singh, Congress
8. Anirudh Sehrawat, Congress
9. Nikhil Jain, Congress
10. Vipin Yadav, Congress
11. Bittu Pandey, Congress
12. Rajesh Garg, representative and former president of the bloc
13. Harminder Singh, representative and president of the bloc
14. Ravinder Singh Chawal, representative
15. Amarjit Singh Sandhu, representative
16. Udham Singh Negi.