A useful guide for stock CFD traders
- Company Profile
- Share price
- Market sentiment
- Technical analysis
- Related Company News
This new informative resource adds to a range of trading tools available to FP Markets traders to enhance their trading experience. Traders can choose from a wide range of sectors and companies on a number of international exchanges such as Rolls Royce Holdings PLC., PayPal Holdings Inc, and a range of biotech and large pharma companies, including Pfizer, Inc. which have proven particularly attractive to investors since the pandemic. FP Markets offers an impressive portfolio of leading global stocks, including Tesla Inc. (TSLA.xnas), Uber Technologies Inc. (UBER.xnys), Apple Inc. (AAPLE.xnas), Netflix, Inc. (NFLX.xnas), Amazon Inc. (AMZ.xnas), – the so-called “FANG”.
Craig Allison, boss of Europe, Middle East, and Africa, commented: “Our team has created a one-stop source of information for the over 800 stock CFDs offered by FP Markets. Interest in stocks has reached an all time high globally and we have added this resource useful in providing every trader with essential information to help make informed trading decisions.”
Additionally, to share CFDs, FP Markets offers over 10,000 trading instruments allowing traders to access CFDs on the other side Forex, clues, Merchandise, Shares, and Cryptocurrencies, which makes it one of the most comprehensive offerings in the industry and offers eight platforms, including MT4, MT5 and Iress.
Over the past 16 years, FP Markets learned that the combination of consistently tight spreads and fast execution, coupled with state-of-the-art platforms, a wide product range and top-notch customer support are the key ingredients that give serious traders the confidence to trader. Since the year of its establishment in 2005, australia Best Forex Broker 2020 continued to expand its product offering, giving traders the ability to trade on some of the best trading conditions in the industry and continues its extraordinary year-over-year growth.
The new Share CFDs Directory tool is available on FP Markets website.
Notes to Editors
About FP Markets:
- FP Markets is an Australian regulated global Forex broker with over 16 years of industry experience.
- FP Markets offers highly competitive Interbank Forex spreads available from 0.0 pips and leverage up to 500:1*.
- Download FP Markets’ Mobile app and trade on the go on several powerful online platforms such as MetaTrader4, MetaTrader5, web-trader, and Irene.
- The company’s exceptional multilingual service, available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, has been recognized by Investment Trends as hosting some of the most satisfied clients in the industry, receiving the Highest Overall Satisfaction award from the customers, five years after Investment Trends.
- FP Markets was awarded as the ‘Global Forex Value Broker‘ for three consecutive years (2019, 2020, 2021) at the Global Forex Awards.
- FP Markets received the “Best Forex Trading Experience in EUat the Global Forex Awards 2021.
- For more details on our extensive offer, visit https://www.fpmarkets.com/
SOURCE FP Markets